Kids School Holiday Club Terms & Conditions
- Our Programmes are suitable for children aged 5 – 11yrs only.
- Parents/guardians are expected to book and make payment for their children in advance via our website as limited spaces are available.
Boom Active are unable to refund session if the venues we use are cancelled for unforeseen Circumstances. Should this happen we will issue credit notes for sessions you have paid for. Which can be used to attend any future events with know time limits.
- We are not able to refund for sessions that are missed or cancelled by attendees.
- We are not able to refund the session if the child misses a part of the session, they have booked.
- Boom reserves the right to cancel holiday programme sessions due to too little bookings being received five days prior to the session.
- All children must be signed in and out by a responsible adult.
- Staff must be informed at the time of signing in if a different person is picking the child up.
- Boom reserves the right to cancel sessions due to unforeseen circumstances or less than the minimum of ten participants have booked onto the specific day/session. A minimum of 48 hours’ notice will be given to the parents/guardians that have pre-book.
- In the interests of safety, no spectators are permitted in activities unless agreed by the session leader.
- Participants are expected to bring their own lunch, snacks and plenty of fluids (please note we don’t not have a fridge to store the food, but it will be stored in a cool dry place).
- Boom shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any property during sessions.
- Participants will not be able to take part in any of the activities unless an online registration form has been completed in full by their parent/guardian prior to their first session.
- Participants are expected to demonstrate good positive behaviour at all times. Children who behave inappropriately, for example by physically or mentally abusing another child or adult will have their parents /guardians called and be asked that they are immediately collected. Should this happen Boom Active will not be liable to offer a full or part refund for time missed.
- Boom does not accept responsibility for your child’s welfare outside of the hours advertised for each course or workshop.
- Participants should arrive wearing appropriate footwear and clothing for physical activity, failure to do so could result in the child/children not being able to continue with the session due to health and safety reasons.
- It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to notify the session leader and to update their registration details including change of address and health issues each time they book an event.
- For the safety of every child that attends are programmes Mobile phones, iPad’s or cameras are not to be used by participants during their time with us. If your child brings any electrical devices in, they will be confiscated by a member of staff, locked away and will be handed to the parent/guardian at the end of the day.