The Boom Active Multi Sports kids holiday clubs are all about having fun and making new friends. Each day the children take part in different sporting activities set around that days theme, with group challenges, team events, Inflatable days, Cheerleading, Gymnastics, Dodgeball tournaments, obstacle courses, Football, street dance , Gladiators, Wet n wild days and whacky races all included , we are fully confident that EVERY child who attends a BOOM ACTIVE holiday club will be bursting to come back for more !!
We understand that children have different interests which is clearly reflected in our range of activities covered each day. Our events change daily to keep the children interested and engaged, but what they don’t realise is that they are also learning valuable life skills such as communication, team work and negotiation. With our team of highly qualified and suitably trained staff all holding DBS and first aid certificates we are able to offer a professional and reliable service at all times.
Please note- The first time your child attends one of our holiday clubs you will be asked to complete an on line registration form. (It is the parents/guardians responsibility to update and make any changes that need to be made to their child’s registration forms). Once you have become a member the next time you book in you will be directed straight to the bookings process.
Click here > Members login and make a booking
If you wish to use Childcare vouchers or book through the Heart of Sidely, please call the office before you register below 07465 423 188.
Click here > To register for Childcare vouchers / Heart of Sidely
All Boom Active Policies and Procedures are currently being added to our new website but can be view at the front desk at both venues or emailed to you directly if requested.
- Events are full of physical activities.
- This service is for children aged 5-11.
- Drinks, snacks and Packed lunches are to be supplied by you. ( please be advised that pack lunches will be kept in a cool area and not in a fridge )
- Children should arrive wearing appropriate clothing and footwear.
- On sunny days suncream is advised.
- It is the parents/guardians responsibility to provide lunch, snacks and plenty to drink.
- We are unable to refund cancellations or non attendees.